Welcome to the EGI Applications Database Wiki
The EGI Applications Database (AppDB) is service that stores and provides to the public information about:
- software solutions in the form of native software products, virtual appliances, and containers,
- the programmers and scientists who are involved, and
- publications derived from the registered solutions
Reusing software products registered in the AppDB means that scientists and developers may find a solution that can be directly utilized on the European Grid & Cloud Infrastructures without reinventing the wheel. …read more
- How to get access?
- How to register a Software Item?
- How to register a Virtual Appliance?
- How to register a Software Appliance?