- What is the EGI Applications Database (AppDB)?
- What kind of software solutions are offered through the AppDB?
- How can I register a Software or a Virtual Appliance?
- I want to register a new software solution entry, but the name is already in use, or a warning comes up.
- What is the related country field in software entries about?
- Can I associate non-registered AppDB users as authors of a publication?
- I want to be included as a contact in an existing software solution contact list. What should I do?
- I need to refine my search results. Is there an advanced search feature?
- My software solution uses middleware X, but I cannot see it in the list of available middlewares.
- I want to use AppDB’s dissemination tool. How can I gain access?
- How can I manipulate an AppDB statistics chart?
- What do ‘connected items’ stand for?
- How can I create/modify the list of the ‘connected items’ with my own item?
- What do ‘suggested items’ stand for?
- What’s the FAIRness score in application entries and how is it computed?
Permissions & Privacy
- What are the different Access Groups for?
- How can I adjust the permissions users have on my entry?
- Can I give permissions to a person who is not in the contact points list?
- I would like to be granted the role of an AppDB Manager or NGI Representative. What should i do?
- Who are the so-called ‘system users’ and what rights do they have on my entry?
- How can I create a Personal Access Token?
- What are the Netfilters for?
- How can I integrate with AppDB?
- I am developing application X and want to integrate it with the AppDB. Is there an API I can use?